For more than 20 years, NCG has worked closely with various industrial companies in Georgia and Florida. These companies, which include BASF, Oil Dri and Active Minerals, mine clay for use in the manufacturing of absorbent materials which are used by industry and the private sector. NCG provides surveying services, from the purchase or lease of the original site to the reclamation of the land when each mine complex is exhausted of its resources.
• Boundary surveys of areas to be purchased or leased by mining companies
• In-plant surveys and layout
• Mapping wetland areas to protect conservation areas
• Reclamation plans
• Scanning for detailed in-plant expansions
• Scanning for stand-off safety surveys
• Staking soil borings for clay exploration and determination
• Stock pile surveys and volume calculations
• Topographic surveys
NCG personnel working in the mine or plant area are Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) qualified annually on the national and site specific levels.